Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weekly Check-in

How far along? 24w6d, almost an eggplant! I'm sure he's close to 2 lbs already.

Weight gain/loss: +8'ish

Sleep? We've been so busy with family in town that sleep is great!  I pass out every night and only get up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom, then pass right back out.
Best moment this week? Keith FINALLY felt him kick from the outside.  He also was able to see it from the outside.  Our boy is a strong one! 

Movement: Yes, lots!  He seems to be on my schedule, active during the day (he starts moving right when I wake up) and is pretty quiet through the night.  Last night we were driving home from getting dinner and were stopped by a freight train.  We had the windows open since it was 78 degrees (in December!) and we were the first in line waiting for the train to pass.  It shrieked the horn and the poor little guy jumped - as much as he could within a cramped uterus, that is.  The train horn was SO loud that it scared him! 

Food cravings: Spicy, spicy spicy.  Hot wings and Taco Bell with lots of fire sauce!
What I miss? This is always such a hard question.  Although I miss quite a few things, I don't really feel like I'm giving up anything that is going to matter.  I just want this baby to be born healthy and as close to term as possible.  I can give up Diet Coke and a calm stomach for 9 months, really, I can. 
What I am looking forward to? Next OB appt on January 4!
Milestones: We already hit viability and next week his eyes will start to open!!!! 
What I'm nervous about: Results of my 3 hour glucose test...   I'm anxiously awaiting their call.

1 comment: