Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last 2nd Tri Check-in: 99 days left!!!!!

This is my last 2nd tri check-in!  On to the third trimester next week.  I can't believe I've made it this far!!!

How far along? 25w6d, an eggplant! He should be around 15.5 inches long at this point!

Weight gain/loss: 7 pounds?  Not sure why all the fluctuations... 

Sleep? I'm sleeping GREAT!
Best moment this week? Figuring out why I was having contractions.  I was otherwise getting pretty scared and we were emotionally preparing ourselves for his arrival.  Also, we ordered the high chair today so that was fun!

Movement:  He's slowed down quite a bit but he's still wriggling around in there.  I really think he has less room to move around, so the movements are not quite as strong.

Food cravings: Spicy, spicy spicy. Hot wings and Taco Bell with lots of fire sauce! <-- This, still!+

What I miss? I hate this question.
What I am looking forward to? Next OB appt on January 4!

Milestones: Almost in the 3rd trimester. :)
What I'm nervous about: The Diabetes Counseling classes I have to take starting January 4. :(

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the diabetes class, they'll just tell you to eat more veggies and protein and less simple carbs, that's all. They will also give you meal ideas and help you use your meter. Simple stuff. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete