Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a Boy!!!!!

Our third boy!  Here's my weekly check-in that I'm slacking on...

How far along? 18w5d, a mango!
Weight gain/loss: I think I'm back to my prepregnancy weight.
Sleep? The windows are open at night with a very cool breeze, I'm sleeping great!
Best moment this week? The nursery furniture is all in place - 2 small bookcases, a huge dresser, a crib and rocker!  I love IKEA.
Movement: Yes, it's amazing!
Food cravings: Nothing really
What I miss? Still Jonah and Noah.
What I am looking forward to? Next Tuesday is our big anatomy scan to make sure all his parts are healthy.
Milestones: I'm past the point where I lost both of the twins.
What I'm nervous about: Trying to stay calm.

In keeping with the arm theme from below, here's his humongous bicep.  Future pitcher!!!

2 comments: