Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekly Check-In

Oh man, I've been bad about this the last couple of weeks!  Sorry, bean!!

How far along? 12w1d, a plum!
Weight gain/loss: Down 4 pounds.  Thank you, morning sickness!
Sleep? Been sleeping lots!
Best moment this week?  Seeing the heartbeat again and being reassured that our baby made it through the surgery!
Movement: Strangely enough, I am feeling a little vibrating, fluttering feeling way down low.  I hope that's you!
Food cravings: This week I guess it was pizza.
What I miss? My energy
What I am looking forward to? NT scan next week!
Milestones: TAC surgery complete (this baby's going nowhere), almost out of 1st Trimester!  Next goal is 18 weeks.
What I'm nervous about: Nothing in the next few weeks.  Praying for smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment