Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekly Check-in: SECOND TRI!!!!!!

How far along? 13w2d, a peach!
Weight gain/loss: -8.  I have been throwing up nonstop..  Grrrrr
Sleep? Still uncomfortable from the surgery but I sleep at about 2 hours a stretch.
Best moment this week? NT Scan showed a perfect baby! 
Movement: Maybe a little, but I don't want to get too excited
Food cravings: Popsicles and Jello :(  Bad week.....
What I miss? A clean house
What I am looking forward to?  The vomiting to STOP.  It's somehow getting worse, not better.
Milestones: Officially in second trimester!!!!
What I'm nervous about: Going back to work tomorrow and not throwing up on anyone/anything.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! That's so amazing that you're in the second tri! I wish your naseau would stop. That just sucks. This pregnancy should be a breeze for you according to the "life should be fair" rules. :(

    ReplyDelete