Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More TAC Babies!

Well, here we go again!  Looks like our last round of fertility treatments worked very well and we are praying to bring home two more little TAC babies in February!  Yes, February.  February where we delivered and lost Jonah and Noah, and delivered our sweet baby Isaac 5 weeks early.  February, the month that used to bring me such horrible anxiety.  I'm due March 11 but TAC twins tend to come early and I have SO much pressure to keep these babies in until at LEAST February 1!

I am definitely nervous, definitely scared.  I am going to be seeing a new High Risk OB next week to get a game plan.  I need her to be aggressive.  These babies will complete our family and we would really, really like to bring them home.  Prayer is much appreciated.

3 comments: